Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Body In the Baptistery

I participated in a Book Club review. Here are my answers to Jim Wilcox's Body in the Baptistery:

Question 1: How was the introduction, storyline, character pacing, and your overall impression of the novel? Introduction was kind of predictable (meaning what I expected), Characters - Gideon was interesting but it was hard for me to believe he would have the motivation to be good given colored pastSotry pacing was "just Right"-I liked it

Body in the baptistery question 2
What character, storyline, and specific chapter did you like the best and why? Well, it is hard to not pick Gideon Grant since he is the main character, what I liked about Grant was his determination and resolve. I most enjoyed the relationship Grant had with being a detective

Body in the baptistery question 3
What other stories, movies, or storytellers come to mind that is like baptistery? I could see this being a lifetime movie

Body in the baptistery question 4
What if anything do you wish the author had done different? Can't really think of anything...

Body in the baptistery question 5
What rating (using our Tate Authors scale of course, it is on the right banner of this website) would you give this novel? Within Genre = TTTT (Grape Kool-Aid)Across Genre's = TTT (Sugar free Kool-Aid)

No comments: